top of page

Group

Public·18 members
Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Silent Subliminal Downloads

Sprudio.net has become a leading force in helping people overcome problems in their life with their Silent Subliminal Messages MP3s and CDs.The name Silent Subliminal doesn't mean silence in the literal or strict sense of the word but it is a name used for subliminal when there is no background applied (Music, Ocean, nature sound etc).

Silent Subliminal Downloads

To be clear: if there is no music overlay, the track will literally be silent. However, those with good hearing may hear occasional subtle high-pitched frequencies in the recording, similar to the sound of a cricket.

Interestingly, some animals like dogs have better hearing and are able to hear a higher frequency range. Think of it like a silent dog whistle. Humans can't hear the high frequencies of this whistle but to dogs it is very loud.

That said, deaf or able hearing people should not listen to silent subliminals at an excessively high volume. This is because the brain may perceive certain frequencies played too loud in the same way it does screaming and startling sounds, which can have an adverse effect.

Regardless of whether it is effective, the use of subliminal perception is inconsistent with a station's obligation to serve the public interest because the broadcast is intended to be deceptive. (Federal Communications Commission Record, 2001)

Based on the statistical data and certain drawings collected in this study, it would appear that the auditory subliminal message did have an effect upon the imagery and dreams of the subjects in the experimental group.

Our findings add to a growing body of evidence suggesting that subliminal messages can be used to change our thoughts, attitudes, emotions, and actions. Subliminal stimulation was shown to influence current moods, political attitudes, intentions, choices and decisions, and cognitive strategies

However, little is known about the longevity of these subliminal influences because these studies were focused mainly on immediate effects of subliminal stimulation. Here, we demonstrate that a few exposures to novel subliminal information is sufficient to influence delayed decision-making.

As noted, in the past there were cases where subliminal messaging was used to sway consumers and manipulate opinion. In the present day we can use this form of entrainment for good, to change our negative behaviors and overcome self-limiting beliefs.

Hi Manager, Please kindly let me know if your powerful subliminals can help profoundly deaf people, who wears their hearing aids or a cochlear implant ? I can hear music, but cannot hear spoken words over the telephone, radio, TV. Will your subliminals work for me ?? Will you happily provide one of your best subliminal for me to try out and I will happily report my results ? Thanking you in anticipation. Tony

Hi Tony, if you can hear music then you may also still be able to benefit from the subliminal audio, since this is high-frequency vibrational content. If you email us via the contact form I can arrange a trial for you.

MP3 juice music is easy to navigate through and provides a simple interface for downloading the audio. You might be wondering why people prefer mp3juices to get mp3 juice for free. This tool provides high-speed audio downloads, and users don't need to give any personal information.

Have fun with this and build your shape shifting muscle and leadership at the same time. Don't change who you are, instead dial your communication style and words up or down in a subtle way and create subliminal rapport.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page